Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tumblr

Today... I have joined the dark side. I have lost the long fight against evil and now I am giving in. It has been a long and valiant struggle but there's no escaping it any longer.

I have gotten a tumblr.

Please, please, I know its a shock. It is still a shock to me. I never thought I'd see the day where I would reach the final level of social media hell. But that day has come.

Not that tumblr is a bad place. On the contrary, its too good. Too many memes, too many things to re-blog, too many blogs to follow. Its so much that I know I will eventually tumble so far down a rabbit hole of nerdom and writing that my very existence (and most importantly, productivity) will be only a memory. It has been a good, productive life my friends.

But a new life has begun.

Dramatics aside, you should definitely follow me on Tumblr and encourage--I mean... warn me away from my new addiction.

The link is here: http://kallypsowrites.tumblr.com/

Perhaps I'll tumble your way shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment