Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

THREE BOOK DEAL

Hey there fellow writers and readers. Been awhile hasn't it?

Alright yeah...been a long while. To be honest ever since I started my semester in New York I've been completely off the wagon. Or maybe my lackadaisical blog updating started with Junior year? Whatever the case, its been quite the year, hasn't it? A little over a year ago, Hour of Mischief was officially published. My debut novel! Pretty crazy huh?

But more crazy than that was what I did on the anniversary: finally signed my three book contracts for the rest of the series with Curiosity Quills Press. That's right. The rest of the Clockwork Gods series is officially HAPPENING!



Book two is entited SEASON OF WIND and follows Janet and her crew on their continued quest to rescue their friend Sylvia--at least until Itazura gets himself into trouble and Janet is thrown back into godly politics. Its a book that takes the characters to new parts of the world, show cases more characters, divine and mortal alike, and of course has the same vaguely sarcastic sense of humor than infects all of my books.

I can't give a summary for the other two books of course. That might give a few spoilers. But I'm super excited to work on the series with my publisher and get them into print.

And as I do all that, I am going endeavor to regularly update my blog again (twice weekly, hopefully). Starting with completing the heroes series which has taken me a literal eternity to get through. Then I plan to start a series on what I learned from interning at two literary agencies New York.

It should be a fun and exciting school year (my last school year in fact) and I'm looking forward to it. As always, happy writing!

2 comments:

  1. Get  #exback, restore your marriage,
    stop your lover, #husband from #cheating on you get
    spiritual help to bring your man/woman/girl and boy
    today restore your broken heart and become reunited
    with your loved one's...

    Get #PROTECTIONS. secure your life, job, marriage and
    career from every #insecurities... get healings, get
    deliverance, courage, strength from every weaknesses

    Get #PREGNANCY. ignore your doctor's report that you
    that you can't give birth again goddess sunlight is
    telling you that it is a lie that you will and can
    give birth.. contact him now on his email let your
    desires, wishes, dreams be granted to you... email:
    EMUTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM and let the son of oloku
    fight for your case to set you free. 
    website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    What's app +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete